- A form of malignant lymphoma distinguished from Hodgkin’s disease only by the absence of binucleate giant cells.More example sentences
- The cancers under study are soft tissue sarcoma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
- These are known as Hodgkin's disease and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Patients should be warned of the possible development of malignant hematologic diseases such as non-Hodgkin's lymphoma during therapy.
More definitions of non-Hodgkin's lymphomaDefinition of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in:
- The British & World English dictionary