- Not relating to, connected with, or transacted by a bank.More example sentences
- The central bank's move has prompted both foreign banks and non-bank credit card issuers to move in the same direction with KTC, trying to earn more income from personal loan provision schemes.
- And, importantly, over the past two decades we have seen an unprecedented explosion of non-bank Credit creation.
- Indeed, the proliferation of aggressive non-bank credit creation has provided momentous fuel for this historic boom.
nounBack to top
- A financial institution that is not a bank.More example sentences
- Contrasted to Greenspan, we would say that broad money supply largely reflects the extent of expansion of the financial sector, including both banks and non-banks.
- Today, clearing takes place with payments netted between the myriad of financial institutions, in a process that assimilates the relative financial positions of participating banks and non-banks.
- This support stemmed from their desire to have more equal opportunities to compete with non-banks and banks both domestically and abroad and to adjust to the dynamic changes within the financial services sector.