- A person who is not an inhabitant or national of a particular country or town.More example sentences
- The legislation would likely end up applying to all non-citizens detained by the government both outside the US and within.
- Yet, policing borders inevitably involves coercion, discrimination, and sharp distinctions between citizens and non-citizens.
- They claim the right to lock up citizens and non-citizens alike, without charges, hearings or even notification of families.
More definitions of noncitizenDefinition of noncitizen in:
- The British & World English dictionary