- Not having a commercial objective; not intended to make a profit: a noncommercial radio stationMore example sentences
- A real Digital Britain strategy would seek to change the law to legalise noncommercial, transformative use.
- Microsoft also promised not to sue open source developers who distribute non-commercial implementations of Microsoft software.
- Much like the early days of browsing, most work on the web was non-commercial.
More definitions of noncommercialDefinition of noncommercial in:
- The British & World English dictionary