- 1Not involving competition; not competitive: they joined in noncompetitive activities like friendship weekMore example sentences
- Kids under five should be encouraged to play at the park or engage in games of noncompetitive tag or playful snowball fights.
- A very popular annual event, the festival attracted sixty students who performed in a noncompetitive series of three recitals.
- Tai chi is a noncompetitive, self-paced system of gentle physical exercise.
- 1.1Not subject to competition: noncompetitive eligibilityMore example sentences
- Furthermore, the genetic correlation between noncompetitive and competitive viabilities was large and significant.
- An especially attractive feature for those private interests seeking earmarks is that they are awarded on a noncompetitive basis and recipients need not meet any performance standards.
- As it is, Pell Grants are noncompetitive, need-based federal funds available to any and all qualifying low-income individuals who wish to take part in college degree programs.
More definitions of noncompetitiveDefinition of noncompetitive in:
- The British & World English dictionary