Definition of noncompliance in English:
1Failure to act in accordance with a wish or command.
- These will include points for offences such as running a red light, poor lane discipline and non-compliance with stop and yield signs.
- The Labour leader also called for a significant increase in penalties for non-compliance with employment legislation.
- Third, there is no rule of law that can make penalties for non-compliance by countries binding if some countries decide to withdraw.
- Example sentences
- The United Nations Security Council resolution does not include an option for an opposed boarding or a non-compliant boarding.
- The netroots can also bring the force of sheer numbers to bear on a non-compliant politician, reporter, or media outlet.
- A facility owner will still have the option to file a negligence claim against the architect of a noncompliant facility.
Definition of noncompliance in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan