- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a creature or thing that is not a human being: ascribing human characteristics to nonhuman animalsMore example sentences
- What ethically significant feature can there be that all human beings but no nonhuman animals possess?
- From what is known, the six figures are nonhuman creatures with extraordinary, but evil powers.
- Human curiosity about nonhuman animals takes many forms.
nounBack to top
- A creature that is not a human being.More example sentences
- The second part of the law was simple but brutal, stating that all non-humans had no choice in their government.
- Nearly every traditional human problem has been solved, and they live peacefully with benevolent non-humans.
- Even the other non-humans weren't particularly friendly with her.
More definitions of nonhumanDefinition of nonhuman in:
- The British & World English dictionary