Definition of noninvasive in English:
1(Of medical procedures) not requiring the introduction of instruments into the body: noninvasive techniques such as ultrasound
More example sentences
- MRI angiography is a unique non-invasive method of imaging blood vessels without using contrast medium.
- Those non-invasive procedures are the newest and most popular weapon in the arsenal against aging.
- Collection of urine being a non-invasive procedure it is an ideal specimen especially in children with congenital infections.
2(Of a cancerous disease) not tending to spread.
- This 32 percent reduction was evident for invasive and noninvasive cancers.
- Adenocarcinomas with mixed subtypes frequently contain regions of noninvasive tumor at the periphery of invasive tumor.
- The oral melanomas are more likely to be flat and thin, amelanotic, and may be detected at a noninvasive or early invasive stage.
Definition of noninvasive in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan