- 1(Of medical procedures) not requiring the introduction of instruments into the body: noninvasive techniques such as ultrasoundMore example sentences
- MRI angiography is a unique non-invasive method of imaging blood vessels without using contrast medium.
- Those non-invasive procedures are the newest and most popular weapon in the arsenal against aging.
- Collection of urine being a non-invasive procedure it is an ideal specimen especially in children with congenital infections.
- 2(Of a cancerous disease) not tending to spread.More example sentences
- This 32 percent reduction was evident for invasive and noninvasive cancers.
- Adenocarcinomas with mixed subtypes frequently contain regions of noninvasive tumor at the periphery of invasive tumor.
- The oral melanomas are more likely to be flat and thin, amelanotic, and may be detected at a noninvasive or early invasive stage.
More definitions of noninvasiveDefinition of noninvasive in:
- The British & World English dictionary