- Not derived from or according to the rules of logic or formal argument (less forceful in meaning than illogical).More example sentences
- It is important to remember that the foundation for the actions of these two types is non-logical.
- The underlying explanation of economic action is therefore not logical, but non-logical.
- Better known is his distinction between logical and non-logical actions.
- More example sentences
- The Greeks acted non-logically to sacrifice to Poseidon, not irrationally.
- You interpret non-logically when you apply your emotional awareness and intelligence your feelings to consider the meaning and relevance of what you perceive.
More definitions of nonlogicalDefinition of nonlogical in:
- The British & World English dictionary