Definition of nonnegative in English:
- Two patients categorised their feelings after reading the letter as negative, 71 as non-negative, and six did not understand the letter's content.
- There's almost a palpable feeling of arms being twisted behind backs when a politician gives his or her non-negative view of the war.
1.1 Mathematics Either positive or equal to zero.
- Among the topics which Frobenius studied towards the end of his career were positive and non-negative matrices.
- We also required that the numerically estimated derivatives from Equation 8 be non-negative.
- These rate variation parameters are restricted to non-negative values.
Definition of nonnegative in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India