- Not sanctioned or controlled by an authority: mission personnel will limit nonofficial travelMore example sentences
- Japan simultaneously severed its ties with Taiwan, replacing its embassy with a nonofficial office.
- In the face of an almost total void of nonofficial art critics, artists themselves assumed the role of keepers of the discourse.
- The contract requires prepublication review of nonofficial writings by the government in order to protect sensitive information.
More definitions of nonofficialDefinition of nonofficial in:
- The British & World English dictionary