Definition of nonoperational in English:
1Not working or in use: nonoperational equipment
More example sentences
- In addition, 5 other reactors have been nonoperational for at least 2 consecutive calendar years.
- At the Block M bus terminal, twin ticket booths were already installed in the underground hall, but were vacant and nonoperational.
- As a book about a nonoperational aircraft, Valkyrie will probably attract only a limited audience within the Air Force community.
1.1Not engaged in or involving active duties.
- Drawing from these definitions, noncore logistics functions can be described as nonoperational activities that are not required to be undertaken by military personnel.
- Many officers will become midcareer specialists by joining the nonoperational career fields after extensive experience in the operational career field's basic branches.
- Many who become generals have only one nonoperational assignment, which allows little time for reflection and assimilation of skills.
Definition of nonoperational in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia