- 1Not working or in use: nonoperational equipmentMore example sentences
- In addition, 5 other reactors have been nonoperational for at least 2 consecutive calendar years.
- At the Block M bus terminal, twin ticket booths were already installed in the underground hall, but were vacant and nonoperational.
- As a book about a nonoperational aircraft, Valkyrie will probably attract only a limited audience within the Air Force community.
- 1.1Not engaged in or involving active duties.More example sentences
- Drawing from these definitions, noncore logistics functions can be described as nonoperational activities that are not required to be undertaken by military personnel.
- Many officers will become midcareer specialists by joining the nonoperational career fields after extensive experience in the operational career field's basic branches.
- Many who become generals have only one nonoperational assignment, which allows little time for reflection and assimilation of skills.
- 1.2Not derived from or involving normal business operations.More example sentences
- Last year, our business generated about $1.2 billion of free cash flow, but a lot of it went into junk- nonbusiness, nonoperational stuff.
More definitions of nonoperationalDefinition of nonoperational in:
- The British & World English dictionary