Definition of nonoperational in English:
1Not working or in use: nonoperational equipment
More example sentences
- In addition, 5 other reactors have been nonoperational for at least 2 consecutive calendar years.
- At the Block M bus terminal, twin ticket booths were already installed in the underground hall, but were vacant and nonoperational.
- As a book about a nonoperational aircraft, Valkyrie will probably attract only a limited audience within the Air Force community.
1.1Not engaged in or involving active duties.
- Drawing from these definitions, noncore logistics functions can be described as nonoperational activities that are not required to be undertaken by military personnel.
- Many officers will become midcareer specialists by joining the nonoperational career fields after extensive experience in the operational career field's basic branches.
- Many who become generals have only one nonoperational assignment, which allows little time for reflection and assimilation of skills.
Definition of nonoperational in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.