- Not involving any assumptions as to the form or parameters of a frequency distribution.More example sentences
- Parametric and non-parametric statistical tests were used.
- As the distributions of the outcome measures were frequently skewed, non-parametric statistical tests were used.
- Reanalysis of the data with non-linear and non-parametric methods and assumptions did not change any of the inferences drawn.
More definitions of nonparametricDefinition of nonparametric in:
- The British & World English dictionary