- 1Failure or refusal to perform or fulfill a condition, promise, etc.: the vendor will be sued by the customer for nonperformanceMore example sentences
- He compared that to the private sector where people are accountable and can be fired immediately for non-performance.
- Parents are upset and angry at the child's non-performance.
- Of the 2800 NGOs we have, 72 have been blacklisted for non-performance.
More definitions of nonperformanceDefinition of nonperformance in:
- The British & World English dictionary