- Not relating to or motivated by politics: nonpolitical speechesMore example sentences
- Others have become disgusted with politics and returned to non-political pursuits.
- Citizens' rights against public authorities are upheld by various other non-political and non-legal mechanisms.
- As the first official guest ever to address the parliament, the Prime Minister is conventionally supposed to deliver a non-political speech.
More definitions of nonpoliticalDefinition of nonpolitical in:
- The British & World English dictionary