Definition of nonproductive in English:
1Not producing or able to produce goods, crops, or economic benefit (tending to be less forceful in meaning than unproductive).
- This distribution of profits even includes profits earned in non-productive sectors.
- The lie consists of the implication that the election was a victory by the relatively non-productive elements of society.
- The Government will grab money from the production sector, drive it into the ground, and give the money away to the non-productive sector.
- Example sentences
- If it's present, but doesn't surface, it can become a preoccupation that drains the organization's talents non-productively and destroys some of its people.
Definition of nonproductive in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan