- 1Not open or available to the public: the museum’s nonpublic spacesMore example sentences
- They also provides a nonpublic version of their compiler under a support contract.
- Employees who routinely handle nonpublic information are aware of the policies surrounding confidential information.
- Disclosure of material nonpublic information on a publicly traded company's blog could be deemed a prohibited selective disclosure under federal securities laws.
- 2Not publicly owned or controlled; private: nonpublic schoolsMore example sentences
- Quality assurance requirements need to be tightened, including stronger requirements for nonpublic institutions.
- The way to give children a small school experience is to give their parents options, including nonpublic schools.
- To survive, they say, universities will have to rely more, not less, heavily on nonpublic revenue sources.
- 3Not taking place in public: nonpublic behaviorMore example sentences
- It allows one to speak informally with band members and their assistants, and to observe their nonpublic behavior.
- Even nonpublic reversals have been cause for recrimination.
More definitions of nonpublicDefinition of nonpublic in:
- The British & World English dictionary