- 1(Especially of materials) not rigid.More example sentences
- She often worked with non-rigid materials such as this, and in 1964 she initiated ‘vestiary’ sculpture, designed to be worn by the spectator.
- The cruciate ligaments are able to pivot where they are attached to the bones because they are made of a non-rigid material.
- As a result, 30% of paratroops and 590 non-rigid containers, which had been assigned to be dropped on the first night, remained stranded on airfields.
- 1.1Denoting an airship whose shape is maintained solely by the pressure of the gas inside.More example sentences
- The Navy had purchased five nonrigid airships from Goodyear in 1954 for the airborne early warning mission.
More definitions of nonrigidDefinition of nonrigid in:
- The British & World English dictionary