- 1Not causing a stain: nonstaining modeling clayMore example sentences
- With flocks, the problem is often caused by not using a nonstaining adhesive or by using inappropriate tools when hanging.
- The formula is nontoxic, o-ring friendly, nonstaining and will not degrade rubber or polymers.
- Nonstaining mortars and flashing should be used with marble.
- 1.1Not responding to the application of a stain or dye: nonstaining cellsMore example sentences
- In translocation heterozygotes of maize, segregation produces nonviable gametes and can be detected by a high frequency of nonstaining pollen.
- Centromeres are the nonstaining primary constriction of a chromosome that separates the short arm from the long arm.
- Nonstaining regions of the gel indicated proteinase activity.