- 1Not belonging or relating to a labor union: nonunion farm workers nonunion agreementsMore example sentences
- Management personnel and non-union workers are being used to keep the airport running.
- Two thirds of these are reported to be on individual, non-union workplace agreements.
- Wages rise under the pressure of union drives, especially among non-union workers.
- 1.1(Of a company) not having labor union members: a high proportion of newly established firms are nonunionMore example sentences
- Today the nonunion company offers employees profit sharing as part of a full benefit package that also includes health, disability, and life insurance.
- Still, he says, ‘I don't ever see this being a nonunion company.’
- My husband makes over $20 an hour in his trade, but, as is common in Alberta, he's in a nonunion company.
More definitions of nonunionDefinition of nonunion in:
- The British & World English dictionary