- In, relating to, or characteristic of the areas outside a town or city: nonurban environments pre-industrial and nonurban society natural, nonurban sceneryMore example sentences
- A specialist in the social and economic archaeology of Early Medieval Britain, he is currently researching non-urban coastal market sites.
- The Yayoi culture was a non-urban, ranked agricultural society that left no written records.
- Unlike missionaries from Italy and Gaul they came from a tribal, warrior society not unlike that of the English, non-urban and economically undeveloped.
More definitions of nonurbanDefinition of nonurban in:
- The British & World English dictionary