- 1Not able to develop, grow, or survive: nonviable embryosMore example sentences
- The third instance of cord torsion resulted in the delivery of a nonviable, 15.5-week, phenotypically female fetus.
- Nonviable cells typically have a compromised membrane.
- In this circumstance, the residual tumor is frequently nonviable.
- 2Not practical or workable.More example sentences
- Animal consciousness has long been assumed to be a nonviable arena of investigation.
- The vast outpouring over the last three decades of archaeological evidence relating to the rise of Cahokia renders such models nonviable.
- We can't try to keep people in nonviable jobs.
More definitions of nonviableDefinition of nonviable in:
- The British & World English dictionary