- Denoting a wine that is not made from the crop of a single identified district in a good year.More example sentences
- This wine, like the non-vintage wines of other houses, is blended in order to produce a consistent style.
- Finally, don't forget to reward yourself at the end of your holiday with a glass of non-vintage champagne.
- This is quite simply the best non-vintage champagne on the market.
More definitions of nonvintageDefinition of nonvintage in:
- The British & World English dictionary