- Formerly, a school or college for the training of teachers.More example sentences
- She graduated from a normal school in Mexico, but she taught only a year before immigrating to Texas.
- Soon thereafter women at Wellesley, Vassar, Radcliffe, and other women's colleges and normal schools in the Northeast had taken up the sport.
- In many states the old normal schools were transformed into a state college system after World War II.
More definitions of normal schoolDefinition of normal school in:
- The British & World English dictionary