- A strong cold north wind blowing in autumn and winter over Texas, Florida, and the Gulf of Mexico.More example sentences
- Three days later a Texas norther blew everything down.
- Saltwater anglers and spring-break tourists suffered a miserable setback Tuesday as the wet norther pushed across southeast Texas.
- Guided by the bright moon, those birds arrived with the wet leading edge of a norther expected to chill southeast Texas today.
More definitions of northerDefinition of norther in:
- The British & World English dictionary