- The cone-shaped nose of a rocket or aircraft.More example sentences
- The unit has a crushable nose cone, which absorbs the landing on impact, minimizing damage.
- When it's stable, I will fire a drogue parachute, which will also come out of the nose cone, to make the craft stable.
- The crippled Ferrari emerged into the light with no front wing, a damaged nose cone and the left front wheel dangling uselessly at an angle.
More definitions of nose coneDefinition of nose cone in:
- The British & World English dictionary