- Have (a document) legalized by a notary.More example sentences
- Shortly before Ben's birth we had drawn up a co-parenting agreement, and after his birth a lawyer reviewed, witnessed, and notarized the document.
- Under the agreement, notarized documents must comply ‘with the appropriate document format,’ although that format is not defined.
- The sales agent will generally schedule a second meeting to sign and notarize the estate planning documents proposed during the first meeting.
More definitions of notarizeDefinition of notarize in:
- The British & World English dictionary