Definition of notepad in English:
1A pad of blank or ruled pages for writing notes on.
- I take notes pretty frequently on notepads, but I almost never write entire stories by longhand.
- The time I was mugged three of them arrived out an hour after the call and took notes in their notepads.
- Both of their yellow notepads were full of notes.
1.1 (also notepad computer) A pocket-sized computer that has a stylus with which the user writes on the screen to input text.
- But one of its innovations did make it, and made it on time: the notepad computer.
- Plasma displays are used in products such as large flat screen televisions, whereas LCD panels are more suited to smaller TVs as well as the monitors in notepads and personal computers, explained the spokesperson from Fujitsu.
- The analysts reckon consumer demand for laptops and notepads was behind the modest upturn.
Words that rhyme with notepadfootpad • touch pad • farad
Definition of notepad in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan