- 1A pad of blank or ruled pages for writing notes on.More example sentences
- I take notes pretty frequently on notepads, but I almost never write entire stories by longhand.
- The time I was mugged three of them arrived out an hour after the call and took notes in their notepads.
- Both of their yellow notepads were full of notes.
- 1.1 (also notepad computer) A pocket-sized computer that has a stylus with which the user writes on the screen to input text.More example sentences
- But one of its innovations did make it, and made it on time: the notepad computer.
- Plasma displays are used in products such as large flat screen televisions, whereas LCD panels are more suited to smaller TVs as well as the monitors in notepads and personal computers, explained the spokesperson from Fujitsu.
- The analysts reckon consumer demand for laptops and notepads was behind the modest upturn.
More definitions of notepadDefinition of notepad in:
- The British & World English dictionary