Interesting, significant, or unusual: [with clause]: it is noteworthy that no one at the bank has accepted responsibility for the failure
More example sentences
- This feature is as noteworthy for its censorship woes as it is for its content.
- Another noteworthy feature that is missing is the ability to organize troops in formations.
- A second noteworthy feature concerns the role of the European Parliament.
- More example sentences
- Well, if you feel the same, then you're probably going to want to check out Man on Fire, a good flick that is kept from noteworthiness by some serious problems.
- Personally, I think that school lunch programs have taken the path of every other bungling government bureaucracy and are achieving noteworthiness for inefficiency.
- What I found of particular noteworthiness was the exploration of just how much a part crime (as a subject matter) has played in our fiction.