Interesting, significant, or unusual: [with clause]: it is noteworthy that no one at the bank has accepted responsibility for the failure
More example sentences
- This feature is as noteworthy for its censorship woes as it is for its content.
- Another noteworthy feature that is missing is the ability to organize troops in formations.
- A second noteworthy feature concerns the role of the European Parliament.
- Example sentences
- Well, if you feel the same, then you're probably going to want to check out Man on Fire, a good flick that is kept from noteworthiness by some serious problems.
- Personally, I think that school lunch programs have taken the path of every other bungling government bureaucracy and are achieving noteworthiness for inefficiency.
- What I found of particular noteworthiness was the exploration of just how much a part crime (as a subject matter) has played in our fiction.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.