- Of, relating to, or specializing in nouvelle cuisine: nouvelle bistrosMore example sentences
- The Maison de Ville is also home to one of New Orleans' finest restaurants, The Bistro, which features nouvelle French Creole cuisine.
- Yet many people love Poulenc precisely because of the piquancy and wit with which he re-interprets the music of previous generations - ancienne cuisine with a nouvelle twist.
- They were dressed in traditional black and white pinafores, with perky white hats, like something from a previous age, but the cuisine was nouvelle in comparison.
More definitions of nouvelleDefinition of nouvelle in:
- The British & World English dictionary