pronoun & adverbNorthern English
- Nothing: it’s nowt to do with meMore example sentences
- ‘When in doubt, do nowt,’ goes the Yorkshire saying.
- Had I dared venture into that ultimate feminine domain, Mrs C would have taken a shotgun to me - ‘This is woman's work and nowt to do with thee.’
- Honest, I was really nice about it but nevertheless I did have to wonder if they really wanted to leave town where there are some great ‘eateries’ for a place where there's nowt!
More definitions of nowtDefinition of nowt in:
- The British & World English dictionary