- A spicy Vietnamese fish sauce.More example sentences
- He wants to try a sorbet made of nuoc mam, the Vietnamese fermented fish sauce that is a staple in most dishes, though not an obvious ingredient in desserts.
- All dishes were accompanied by a tasty dipping sauce, which I'm suspecting was some sort of diluted nuoc mam (fermented fish sauce, but much nicer than you think).
- This type of fish sauce can be the basis of a sauce incorporating other ingredients, for example the nuoc cham of Vietnam, made with nuoc mam, garlic, chilli, and lime juice.
More definitions of nuoc mamDefinition of nuoc mam in:
- The British & World English dictionary