- A small nut, especially an achene.More example sentences
- The inflorescences are composed of whorls of small, whitish, zygomorphic flowers, with seeds disposed in up to four nutlets of about 0 • 4 x 1 • 1 mm.
- At that time, fruit seediness or the number of enclosed ripe nutlets was also determined for each ripe fruit.
- Each flower may produce up to four nutlets, which mature in July, August, or September.
More definitions of nutletDefinition of nutlet in:
- The British & World English dictionary