North American • informal
- Insane: his nutso neighborsMore example sentences
- He goes around the world chasing after his nutso neighbor and finds a couple allies along the way.
- These days, it's heard more and more on the stage, emerging from the wisecracking mouths of some pretty nasty, venal or certifiably nutso characters.
- It's full-blown nutso nonsense to request that people should read the piece and decide for themselves.
noun (plural nutsos)Back to top
- An insane or eccentric person.More example sentences
- Imagine what would happen if a bunch of nutsos seized an elementary school on the Friday before the election and threatened to blow it up if we didn't empty the place.
- I just want them identified for the right-wing nutsos that they are.
- Franz is the jolly nutso, neo-Nazi musical composer.
More definitions of nutsoDefinition of nutso in:
- The British & World English dictionary