North American informal
Insane: his nutso neighbors
More example sentences
- He goes around the world chasing after his nutso neighbor and finds a couple allies along the way.
- These days, it's heard more and more on the stage, emerging from the wisecracking mouths of some pretty nasty, venal or certifiably nutso characters.
- It's full-blown nutso nonsense to request that people should read the piece and decide for themselves.
noun (plural nutsos)
An insane or eccentric person.
- Imagine what would happen if a bunch of nutsos seized an elementary school on the Friday before the election and threatened to blow it up if we didn't empty the place.
- I just want them identified for the right-wing nutsos that they are.
- Franz is the jolly nutso, neo-Nazi musical composer.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of nutso in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.