North American informal
Definition of nutso in English:
Insane: his nutso neighbors
More example sentences
- He goes around the world chasing after his nutso neighbor and finds a couple allies along the way.
- These days, it's heard more and more on the stage, emerging from the wisecracking mouths of some pretty nasty, venal or certifiably nutso characters.
- It's full-blown nutso nonsense to request that people should read the piece and decide for themselves.
noun (plural nutsos)Back to top
An insane or eccentric person.
- Imagine what would happen if a bunch of nutsos seized an elementary school on the Friday before the election and threatened to blow it up if we didn't empty the place.
- I just want them identified for the right-wing nutsos that they are.
- Franz is the jolly nutso, neo-Nazi musical composer.
Definition of nutso in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan