(Of a programming language) using a methodology that enables a system to be modeled as a set of objects that can be controlled and manipulated in a modular manner.
More example sentences
- The Java programming language contains object-oriented features enabling the construction of interface-based application frameworks.
- Programming manuals for object-oriented languages are all about windows and menus and mouse clicks.
- The technique of the present invention may be used advantageously with object-oriented languages other than the Java programming language.
- More example sentences
- As I wrote in a magazine several months ago, this concept has evolved over the years through structured programming, client/server development, object orientation, components, and on to Web services today.
- All the powerful looping and control constructs, math capabilities and even object orientation of the scripting language could be available directly to the brain modeler.
- As object orientation, function overloading, and polymorphism became more common, universities gradually started shifting to teach other computer languages.
More definitions of object-orientedDefinition of object-oriented in:
- The British & World English dictionary