- (Especially of leaves) lanceolate, with the more pointed end at the base.More example sentences
- The upper regions of the stem have a characteristic square-shaped cross-section with long internodes separating whorls of elliptical to oblanceolate leaves.
- The leaf laminae of Q. serrata were lanceolate to oblanceolate, 5-15 cm long and 1-3 cm wide.
- The leaves of ssp. beneolens are greenish, mostly linear to very-narrowly oblanceolate, and have a tendency to be ascending.
More definitions of oblanceolateDefinition of oblanceolate in:
- The British & World English dictionary