- The action of obtaining something: their protests serve no purpose and will only make their obtention of a diploma almost impossibleMore example sentences
- Alphonse used to say, a thing needed cancels the pleasure of its obtention.
- Finally, we have already mentioned that the use of different values of ionization constants led to the obtention of different values.
- The polymerization method allowed the obtention of transparent samples without irregularities or stresses caused by thermal shock.
early 17th century: French, or from late Latin, obtentio(n-), from obtinere, 'obtain, gain'.
More definitions of obtentionDefinition of obtention in:
- The British & World English dictionary