- The rearmost lobe in each cerebral hemisphere of the brain.More example sentences
- In 20 cases, the pathologic lesion was confined to the frontal lobe; 2 lesions involved the parietal lobe and occipital lobe each.
- Twenty-six tumors arose in the frontal lobe, 5 in the parietal lobe, and 1 in the occipital lobe; in 5 tumors, more than 1 lobe was involved.
- There was also a single, small cerebral metastasis in the white matter of the posterior occipital lobe.
More definitions of occipital lobeDefinition of occipital lobe in:
- The British & World English dictionary