Definition of ocular in English:
Of or connected with the eyes or vision: ocular trauma
More example sentences
- Other symptoms of polycythemia vera include headaches, transient neurologic or ocular complaints, and paresthesias.
- A high index of suspicion can preserve vision and prevent further ocular complications.
- In high concentrations, the smoke causes ocular and upper respiratory tract irritation in health care personnel.
nounBack to top
another term for eyepiece.
- Thoughtfully this model features attached objective lens covers and a cover for the oculars.
- She crossed her arms and stared into my eyes with those azure oculars.
- Completely white oculars were framed by a rectangular mask that like Ko-chin's covered only the area of her eyes.
- Example sentences
- Passing the station I was ocularly assaulted by the Evening Standard billboards.
- Forest floor litter was ocularly estimated as the percent of leaf and woody litter covering the mineral soil in each ground flora plot.
- A film has got to be ocularly interesting and above all it is the picture which is the thing.