Having or giving off a smell, especially an unpleasant or distinctive one: spicily concocted with odoriferous herbs an odoriferous pile of fish remains
More example sentences
- And he was turned out into the street like an odoriferous dog.
- Fill your empty backpack with a freshly baked baguette, a fine, odoriferous fromage, a bottle of red, some fruit and you're good to go.
- To shower I have to step through the odoriferous scum floating in the water.
- Example sentences
- There's something odiferously cheesy about tribute bands.
- An odiferously active molecule wafts into the nose and into the proximity of the nasal epithelium.
Words that rhyme with odoriferouscarboniferous, coniferous, cruciferous, melliferous, pestiferous, somniferous, splendiferous, umbelliferous, vociferous
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.