adjective & adverb
- Away from a university or college campus: asked to live in an off-campus residenceMore example sentences
- The formal charge was violation of the university policy regarding off-campus parties and initiations.
- Scholarship funds were expanded for campus and off-campus students.
- In addition, Antioch students alternate periods of study on campus with periods of employment in a variety of off-campus settings.
More definitions of off-campusDefinition of off-campus in:
- The British & World English dictionary