- (Of wine) having a nearly dry flavor, with just a trace of sweetness.More example sentences
- Not much of this wine is produced any more, but what is left is a dry or very slightly off-dry wine that can be a perfect aperitif wine and to go with appetizers.
- Among reds, simple, fruity wines such as Beaujolais work best, while off-dry rosés are tailor-made for spices.
- This isn't the easiest dish in the world to partner, but I reckon you need something spicy and off-dry to cope with the flavours on offer here.
More definitions of off-dryDefinition of off-dry in:
- The British & World English dictionary