- 1A store selling alcoholic beverages for consumption elsewhere.More example sentences
- In all, police visited 13 shops and only one off-licence sold the youngster drink.
- A similar appeal has been made to off-licences and other shops selling alcohol, in a letter which has even gone to pubs as much as five miles away from the football stadium.
- In the past year, Irish police have adopted a tougher approach to pubs and off-licences that sell drink to teens.
More definitions of off-licenceDefinition of off-licence in:
- The British & World English dictionary