- A method of retailing in which brand-name goods (especially clothing) are sold for less than the usual retail price: [as modifier]: an off-price storeMore example sentences
- ‘There is still a tremendous growth opportunity for art and licensing in… department stores, specialty and off-price retail chains,’ he said.
- It competes with department stores, specialty stores and off-price retail chains.
- If you are not fussy about the most of the moment shape or style, some name-dropping designers sell leftover stock to off-price stores and discounters.
adverbBack to top
More definitions of off-priceDefinition of off-price in:
- The British & World English dictionary