- (Especially of a dress or blouse) not covering the shoulders.More example sentences
- The spring women's line features off-the-shoulder blouses, miniskirts and hipster trousers.
- The figure's off-the-shoulder dress illustrates a certain degree of wealth, as well as her skill at rendering lace and shimmering black silk folds.
- I loved how the wind blew though my very hair and I felt like some sort of angel walking though the street with my off-the-shoulder blouse and jeans and new sneakers.
More definitions of off-the-shoulderDefinition of off-the-shoulder in:
- The British & World English dictionary