adjective & adverb
- (Especially of posts on an Internet message board) not relevant to the subject in question: [as adjective]: his second comment is entirely off-topic [as adverb]: you’re drifting off-topicMore example sentences
- Reviews can also be removed for being too crass, off topic or unhelpful.
- My apologies to the good people at Warner Independent for going completely off topic here.
- Hmm, I appear to have gone slightly off topic.
More definitions of off-topicDefinition of off-topic in:
- The British & World English dictionary