- (Of betting on a race) situated or taking place away from a racetrack.More example sentences
- In North America, it will be distributed via the Australian Racing Network to racetracks, off-track betting sites, and internet wagering sites.
- For the last year, the Yavapai Nation has attempted to amend an appendix that requires an Arizona racetrack to get off-track betting business taking place at the casino.
- Those participants who qualify from each local market will join as a team representing their racetrack or off-track betting facility in Las Vegas.
More definitions of off-trackDefinition of off-track in:
- The British & World English dictionary