Stare at in a lecherous manner: he was ogling her breasts [no object]: men who had turned up to ogle
More example sentences
- When he's not glued to the TV, he's staring at his computer screen or ogling girls in bars.
- Partygoers scoffed and quaffed their way through £100,000 worth of refreshments, before ogling the exhibits.
- You can while away many happy hours looking at gossip web sites and ogling pictures of your favourite swoonsome celebrities instead of getting on with your work.
A lecherous look.
- In Shakespeare's time an oeillade was an amorous glance or an ogle.
- And what about all those who have stolen a quick ogle at the stewardesses…
- Several hugs for Matt, many ogles at incredibly hot guys, and one hour of frustrating luggage checking later, four harassed but extremely excited girls huddled around Rachel, wishing her luck.
- Example sentences
- These so called lecherous oglers didn't hit on me thank goodness and we left without violence.
- Don't get me wrong; I'm still a shameless ogler.
- One of the oglers was elbowed roughly by his companion, a beefy ginger-haired young man in a football jersey, who warned, ‘Whoa, throttle back there, stud.’
Words that rhyme with oglebogle, mogul
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.