- 1The art of painting with oil paints.More example sentences
- With the encouragement of her son, also an artist, she experimented with various techniques: oil painting, coloured Indian inks, engraving, sculpture.
- She specializes in various techniques, including oil painting and mixed media.
- Many Indonesians practice Western arts, from oil painting to metal sculpture, the subjects of which are often inspired by Indonesian life and traditions.
- 1.1A picture painted with oil paints.More example sentences
- He made oil paintings and watercolors and attracted some attention with local art exhibitions.
- Family Copies recreates oil paintings or watercolors by using an image from a digital or photographic source.
- To her it doesn't matter if an image is a fine oil painting on canvas or a digital reproduction on a screen.
More definitions of oil paintingDefinition of oil painting in:
- The British & World English dictionary