- A structure designed to stand on the seabed to provide a stable base above water for drilling and servicing oil wells.More example sentences
- We got hit and then made our way swimming under water to the oil platform.
- A sea police unit from West Java Police has arrested four people suspected to have stolen equipment from an offshore oil platform in north Java coastal waters.
- The Iraqi oil platform in the north is called the Khawr Al Amaya Oil Terminal while the one in the south is called the Al Basrah Oil Terminal.
More definitions of oil platformDefinition of oil platform in:
- The British & World English dictionary